Social Icons

twitterfacebook Photobucket

October 24, 2012

Snow...

I'm sitting here watching the first snow of the season.  It's cold and wet outside.  The snow isn't sticking yet so everything is just somewhat dreary.  I know we need the moisture because it's been so terribly dry, but it's just not a nice day.

How do I take a cold, icky day and make it better?  Let's start by putting a HUGE pot of chili on the stove to simmer - it's definitely a chili type of day.  Then brew a nice hot cup of tea to warm myself up with.  It's most certainly not an outdoorsy day, so whatever shall I do to pass the time?  Such a dilemma!

I suppose I'll just have to force myself to sit at my spinning wheel and play with the luscious wool/silk blend I picked up at NCFF last month.  It's so hard to force myself to spin the gorgeous silvery gray/multicolor roving, but I suppose I shall have to make the sacrifice.  *snicker*

No comments:

Post a Comment