Social Icons

twitterfacebook Photobucket

April 29, 2014

Fibers, Fairs and Fun

I spent the last weekend running a booth and teaching a yarn blank dyeing class at Black Hills Fiber Arts Fair.  It was an amazing weekend full of old and new friends, networking, buying stuff, selling stuff, teaching stuff, and learning stuff and I can't wait to do it all again!  This was the first year for BHFAF, but you wouldn't know that unless someone told you.  The event was very well run and went off without a hitch.


I really enjoyed teaching my dye workshop, and everyone who attended seemed to have a wonderful time.  I also got a few new patterns written by Maria of m1 Designs, and I can't wait to get a new project on my needles.




 I've been in a fiber funk lately and this weekend was exactly what I needed to re-energize my love of fiber arts!

Happy spring, everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment