Social Icons

twitterfacebook Photobucket

November 12, 2013

Radio silence...

I admit it.  I'm a terrible blogger, mostly because I'm a terrible procrastinator.  It's something I really need to work on!  I've been keeping busy, though.  Right  now I'm in the midst of sorting and purging a ton of old magazines/patterns/books/etc.  This came about mostly because my entire basement got really wet after a blizzard dumped 31 inches of snow on us which promptly melted right into my foundation, apparently.

On the bright side, it pretty much kickstarted me into sorting all this stuff, which is something I had been putting off for YEARS.  (See, professional procrastinator here!)  I'm finding things I thought were gone forever - it's somewhat like an archeology project at times.  LOL!

At any rate, my studio (which is in my basement) is slowwwwly getting put back into shape and hopefully I can get back to dyeing again in the near future.

No comments:

Post a Comment