Social Icons

twitterfacebook Photobucket

January 11, 2014

Another New Year already?!

Seems like just a couple of months ago we were starting out fresh in 2013, and here it is 2014 already.  Time seems to go by faster and faster, or perhaps it's just that I have so many things I want to do that there just isn't enough time to do everything!

I didn't make any resolutions this year because I never seem to keep them.  I do have some things I'm going to *try* to do this year, though.  First and foremost, I need to get my stock of hand-dyed fibers photographed and listed for sale online.  I have a TON of gorgeous goodies here but there has always seemed to be something else that has to be done RIGHT NOW, and I end up putting this off.  I need to get more lazy kates made, and I also need to get more yarn blanks done.

On a personal level, I'm going to try to get back into walking/running every day.  This time of year it gets very hard for me to get motivated to leave the house, but I need to make this a priority.  I know I feel so much better when I exercise on a regular basis, and my clothes fit better too, LOL!

I'm not going to say I'm going to get ALL my UFO's finished this year, but I will make a major effort to finish off at least the ones that are more than halfway complete.

I'm excited about getting back into the swing of things now that the holidays are over!

No comments:

Post a Comment